To latest comment

Where can I send in the formula?


How can I send in my formular for social insurance when I don't have a mobile bank ID yet?

Silje Storgaard Report inappropriate content


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post! If you have access to a printer you can find the link for the papper application form (FK5456) here . Then you can send it to the Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan). The other alternative is that you can order the application form by calling to our customer center.

    Our telephone line is 0771 524 524 (for englsih press 8).

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:
    Monday – Friday 8.00am — 4.00 pm,

    Kind regards,
    Adem Administrative officer
  • Hello.

    I have printed the formula. But where should I send it to?
    Silje Storgaard
  • Hello,

    Thank you for your question!

    You can send it to the following address:

    Försäkringskassans inläsningscentral
    839 88 Östersund

    Best regards;

    Hazan Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.