Where can i find form 7480?

The description "Ansök om föräldrapenning" refers to form 7480 in case you receive money from a foreign employer. However, this form is nowhere to be found on the website. Can you tell me where I can find it?
Loes Report inappropriate content


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your question! The application form (7480) is not available in our website. However, if you have access to the Bank ID you can fill the application form (7480) online in your page (www.forsäkringskassan.se).  If not you can  contact our customer center by calling to 0771 524 524 (For English press 8) and order the application form to be sent to your address.

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00 am — 4.00 pm

    Best regards,

    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.