upload docs?


I have downloaded form no 5456 and filled out, and I have extra docs such as residence card and work contract now, how can I upload all the docs for requesting parental benefit for my child?
I have Bankid of course.
Maryam Hedayati Report inappropriate content


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post.

    You can send your documents to the Social Insurance Office by post or e-mail. Please be advised to mark the documents with your personal identity number on the document when you send them to us. Here is the address for Försäkringskassan data input center, where you can send your documents

    Försäkringskassans inläsningscentral
    SE-839 88 Östersund

    and our email, kundcenter@forsakringskassan.se

    Best Regards,
    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.