To latest comment

Staying in other country not planned job search there

If I went for holiday after sick leave outside of Sweden and decided to stay to search for a job there, how should I de register from outside of Sweden? Am Swedish citizen.


  • Hello

    Thank you for your post! If you have access to Bank ID you can fill the application form for deregistration (FK 5459) digitally in your pages (Mina sidor). Otherwise you can print out the form (FK 5459) from our website ( and send it via post to:-

    Försäkringskassans Inläsningscentral
     839 88 Östersund

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.