To latest comment

Social insurance for a Sole Trader


I'm starting up as a Sole Trader, and wondered:
1. Do I have to apply for Social Insurance? (is it obligatory).
2. How is the amount I would pay is calcualted?
3. Is it the 5456 form I would need to fill in ?

Jenny Report inappropriate content


  • Sole Trader - Start Up


    Thank you for your questions.
    1-3: Applying for social insurance is not obligatory. You can fill the form 5456 if are thinking of applying of benefits or an EHIC card. You can read more about social insurance here and here.
    2: You do not need to pay a fee for social insurance in Sweden.

    Best regards,
    Özge Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.