S1 form

I am wondering if you could help me with compulsory health insurance forms. I have filled in forms 54, 56, 5435 in Karlskrona’s Sodra for the compulsary health insurance and to get the needed form (I think it’s called S1). I was told that I will need to wait up to 6 months. However, it took longer for them and I have got deducted money. Can you help me to sort it put or direct me to the right institution and contacts?

Beatrice Meilunaite Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post. We recommend you to contact our customer center to get reply to your questions. You can contact our customer center by calling on 0771 524 524 (for english press 8).

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00 am — 3.00 pm

    Best regards,

    Adem Administrative officer
  • Could you give me an email address for complains for ?

    Kind regards,

    Beatrice Meilunaite
  • Hello Beatrice.
    You can find the address here

    Kind regards,
    Fredrik Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.