To latest comment

Residence in another country than Sweden


I would like to ask you regarding a residence. I have still a permanent residence in my home town where my parents live in Slovakia. In a registration form for Försäkringskassan is a question if I have a residence in another country than Sweden. I am now living, working and paying tax in Sweden. So should I answer this question yes or no?

Thank you for your help.

Dominika Report inappropriate content


  • Hello Dominika,

    Thank you for your post. Reply to the question with yes and complete the question that follws by writing where (country) do you have your house. Then select one of the alternatives (if you rent or own the house/apartment etc.) which applies to your situation.
    For more information you can contact our customer center by calling 0771 524 524 (For english press 8).

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.