To latest comment

Reimbursement of care received abroad (Europe) while travelling

Hej, I had to received immediate care while travelling for work in Belgium and I would like to know if I can ask Forsakningkassan for reimbursement of the cost occurred while traveling (I have the European Social Security Card) and if so what would be the process for doing so. Thank you


  • Hello Dan!

    Thank you for your post! If you have access to Bank ID you can log in to your pages (Mina sidor) and send the form which is called ''Ansök för ersättning av nödvändig vård utomlands''. If you can not apply digitally you can fill the application form FK 5425 and send it to the following address per post:-

    Försäkringskassans inläsningscentral
    839 88 Östersund

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer
  • Thank you kindly Adem -  all noted
    Dan Sermand

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.