i tried to apply for EU medical card, but it didnt work, i visited office and they mention to me you are not registered with us, so please let me know how to register myself.
i am  permanent resident in sweden.


  • Hello Eyad!

    Thank you for your question! If you have the Bank ID you can fill the application for registration (FK5456) digitally here. If you don't have access to Bank ID you can find the paper application form in this link.

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.