To latest comment
This entry is old and may contain information that is not up-to-date.

Registration for a visiting researcher

We have come to Sweden for eight months, and I have registered with Försäkringskassan about six months ago, but I didn't receive any information about our two children benefit. We come here as a visiting researcher for one year and funded by Chinese goverment, and don't work and don't get salary in Sweden, but we have the person number. I want to know if we have the child benefit. Thanks.


The post is closed to further comments.