To latest comment

Regarding Child benefit on resident permit

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I'm here ask regarding child benefit, that am I'm eligible to get or not?

I came in Sweden on depending Visa ( Resident permit/ work permit on the basics of my wife student resident permit/ work permit.
I have started my own business in Sweden in 2018 and so I applied my resident permit on behalf of business in Sweden and I got resident permit on basics of my business and my got dependent co-applecant resident permit/ work permit.
We both me and my wife have swedish insurance no since we came in Sweden in Sep-2017.
We have two child so therefore I would like to ask you, can we apply for parents benefits and child benefits.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information if need.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Kazmi Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post!
    Försäkringskassan needs to process a registration case to see if you will be covered by the social insurance in Sweden and have the right to receive parental benefit or child allowance.
    Since it is a public forum, it is difficult for us to answer to questions regarding specific cases.
    We therefore recommend that you call our Customer Service 0771 524 524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line.

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00am — 4.00 pm,

    Best Regards,
    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.