To latest comment

Questions about parental benefit

Dear madam or sir,

I have applied for the parental benefit at July, and I received the letter form you to inform me that I need to apply for the baby's residence permit first and also fill a form to provide more information. Now, I have applied the residence permit for the baby and just wait for the decision. Then, can I fill the form online as you mentioned '5456'? If so, where should I send the form? To a email adress or something else?

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards.


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post!

    You can easily register, apply, change your information, and see what is happening with your case by logging in with your Mobile Bank Id to the Försäkringskassans website. Once you fill in the form 5456 and sign electronically, it will be registered in the system.

    However, if you use the paper form 5456, you can send your documents to the Social Insurance Office by post or e-mail.

    Försäkringskassans inläsningscentral
    SE-839 88 Östersund

    and our email,

    Best Regards,

    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.