To latest comment
This entry is old and may contain information that is not up-to-date.

Underhållsstöd, can not afford to pay the Maintenance support

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day,
I got your mail about the allowance of my 3 childs, is it the exactly amount that i suppose to give them ? What if i cannot assure you that i cannot give the exact allowance for them? Because i have a lot of bills that i need to pay alsMaybe you can help me to figure it out.

Hope you can help me for this issue.

Best regards,

Rheymond Borromeo


  • Hello,

    If you do not pay child support for your child or if you cannot afford to pay, your child may be eligible to receive maintenance support from Försäkringskassan. This is paid out to the other parent. You are then obliged to pay back all or part of this amount to Försäkringskassan.

    If you can not afford to pay the Maintenance support, you can apply to partly or completely defer your payments to us for up to one year. You apply on My pages (Mina sidor).
    You can read more about Maintenance support here.

    It is important to underline that this is a public forum, and we can only give general answers to questions. You can always contact our Customer Centre on the telephone number 0771-524 524 (press 8 for English) to get further information on your specific case.

    Best regards

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.