Pregnancy benefit


I am living with my husband in sweden.
My husband is employee but I am a home maker.
I have work permit but I don't have job here in sweden.

will I get pregnancy benefit ?



  • Hello,

    Thank you for your e-mail. Since pregnancy benefit is income based benefit so it is paid only to whose who are employed. For more information please check ​here​​​. ​

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.