Please help.

Hello i don't speak Swedish 🙁 so i can't call the general number because all the info is in Swedish. I have to sent a form a1/e101 , but what is it? and where can i get it. If there is anybody who knows this please ..tell me. thx
tjalling tjalkens Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,
    The A1 form certifies which social security legislation applies to the holder of the form. It will generally be needed in situations where you, as an employed or self-employed person, have a connection through your employment or self-employment with more than one EU country (1). Under the EU rules a person is only subject to the legislation ofone country at any one time. The A1 is issued by the country to whose legislation you are subject and confirms that you are not subject to the legislation of any other country you are connected with – in other words you will have no obligation to pay social security (including health insurance) contributions in the other countries. The A1 remains valid until the date of expiry, indicated at the form or until it is withdrawn by the issuing institution.
    You can send the form to get A1 certificate here 

    If you have any further questions, please contact us on 0771-524 524 (press 8 for english).

    Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

    Best regards,


Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.