Pension Payments Abroad

How do I set up direct deposit to a Canadian bank for pension payments?
Elle Report inappropriate content


  • Hello Elle,

    Thank you for your post. In Sweden the pension related questions are processed by The Swedish Pension Agency (Pensionsmyndigheten) . Therefore, we recommend you to contact  the Swedish Pension Agency so that you can get answer to your quesiton. For more information you can read here.

    Best regards,

    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.