To latest comment

Pension for medical reasons abroad

I am a Swedish national who moved to Denmark a few years ago with my husband who is a pensionist,I am attending hospital regularly for uncurable serious illness.I Will complete 64 years age by end of the year,and I don't work and have no income. I am in much need for financial help as my husband's pension is minimal.please how I may apply for early retirement for medical reasons,or any other sort of help.Thanks and regards.


  • Hello,

    Since you previously lived in Sweden, you might be eligible to apply for Sickness compensation. Sickness compensation can be paid out up through the month you turn 65.

    Here you will find more information about sickness compensation and how to apply for it.

    Best regards,

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.