Pension abroad

I hope you can help me, I lived and worked in Sween from 1996 until 2000 when i returned to the UK
I was recieving pension statements at my past adress but i havent had one since i moved home, how do I send you change of adres and get a recent statement
William Neilson Report inappropriate content


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post. You have sent your questions to The Swedish Social Insurance Agency. Our role is to administer the areas of the social insurance that provide financial security in the event of illness, disability and for families with children.

    In regards to your questions about changing address please contact The Swedish Tax Agency, through 0771-567 567.

    Regarding your inquiry to pensions please call The Swedish Pensions Agency through 0771-776 776.

    Best Regards,

    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.