To latest comment

How can the other parent transfer parental benefit days to me?

Parental leave (original title)

my partner will not take all of his parental leave and wants to give some days to me. How can we do it? Just as usual fill parental leave or should he send a form and send it?


  • Hello Sammira!

    Thank you for your post! If your partner has access to Bank ID the parental benefit days can be transfered online to you through My pages (Mina sidor) as follows:-

    Log in to My pages (Mina sidor)----->> All E-Services (Alla e-tjänster)------->> Parent (Förälder)---->> Transfer days with parental benefit (För över dagar med Föräldrapenning)--->>Fill and send the application online using the Bank ID.

    If you don't have access to online application contact our customer center by calling 0771 524 524 (For English press 8).

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00 am — 3.00 pm

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.