To latest comment

Parental benefits filling in the form

I want to apply for all the parental benefits for my child but I don't know what form I have to fill? None of them are named parental benefits. I attached the screenshot.

Ivana Antic Ngongoh Report inappropriate content


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post.

    You can easily fill in the form digitally if you have access to the Mobile Bank Id. You will need to click on Your Pages (Mina Sidor) when you´ve signed in with your Mobile BankID, click on All e-services (Alla e-tjänster) and on the option Parents (förälder). Under Parents you will find the second option Apply for, change and plan parental benefit (Ansök om, ändra och planera föräldrapenning). If you follow these steps accordingly, you will have the access to fill in the form digitally.

    However, if you have difficulties to fill in the form through the process as mentioned above, kindly contact our customer service so we can send you the form to your address.

    You can reach us by dialing 0771 524 524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line.

    Best Regards
    Helen Administrative officer
  • Hi I would like to get a form on my address since I have difficulties doing it online. I need the one where I can apply for all the allowance.
    Then my husband and I will fill it out and send it to you.
    Thank you.
    Ivana Antic Ngongoh
  • Hello Ivana,
    thank you for your post.
    Please contact our Customer centre at 0771 - 524 524 (press #8 for English) so that we can send out the correct form to you.
    Kind regards,
    Fredrik Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.