This entry is old and may contain information that is not up-to-date.

Parental allowance

 I have taken the parental allowance for almost 240 days and my husband is a student and he wants to give me the remaining 240 days because he does not have time to take care of our child. Is it possible to do that and how can we apply?

Best Regards,
Rahel Report inappropriate content


Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.