I have Swedish citizenship along with my children. My family is going to Pakistan for more than 6 months but less than 1 year. Can I take Pappaledig while I am staying in Pakistan with my children?


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post!

    To receive a benefit, you must also satisfy the criteria that apply for that particular benefit. In your case, you cannot receive parent benefit while staying outside of Sweden for more than 6 months or less than a year.

    However, in this forum we can only answer to general questions. Kindly contact our customer service by dialing 0771 524 524 for more information.

    Best Regards,
    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.