Overseas dentist

Dear sir...I am overseas dentist having british nationality planning to move to sweden..my question is that once I arrive to sweden whom shall I contact so they will put me on training programme for work and how long this will take place so I can bring enough money with me..and is it easy to work until I develop my swedish language so after that I will do my dental exam license
Zaky khalil zaky Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post.
    You need to contact the Swedish Public Employment Service in order to get more information on training programs for work. Here you might even find some answers to your questions.

    Best regards,
    Özge Administrative officer
  • Thank you for your replay ..also I am asking if I am entitled for any housing benefit and any child allowance as my family will be moving with me ..thank you
    Zaky khalil zaky
  • Hello,

    The Swedish Social Insurance Agency has limited abilities to answer questions relating to individual cases on this forum. We therefore ask you to contact our customer center if you have questions relating to your specific case by calling telephone number 0771 524524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line.

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00am — 4.00 pm,

    Best regards,

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.