To latest comment

multiple forms to request form E104?


I'm not Swedish citizen but lived and worked in Sweden in the past. My current country of residence (Belgium) is requesting the E104 form for social insurance.

I started filling the form 5459 to request the E104 form but then found that I could make the request via "my pages" in "". I then made an online request, however, got an automatic message asking me to send form 6220 by post!
"Du behöver skicka in blankett 6220 – Begäran om intygA1/E101 eller konventionsintyg om du är utsänd till ett land inom EU/EES"

I don't understand why I have to submit form 6220 by post if I request E104 online but does not need to submit form 6220 by post if I request E104 by post? It feels meaningless (and double work) to have requested E104 online since I have to submit a second form by post anyways.

Could you please clarify what I need to do to get form E104? Do I really need to submit form 6220 by post now? (where do I get it?) This form 6220 was never mentioned in other posts.

thanks, regards
Luis Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post! If you have already moved from Sweden och are not send from Swedish employer to another country then it is enough to send application from 5459 where you request E104 certificate. But the message that you have received while filling the form can be only a reminder in case you are send by a swedish employer to another country.

    In this forum we reply only to general questions in english so in case you have further specific questions please contact our customer center by calling +46 771 524 524 (press 8 to get connected to the English line).

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00am — 4.00 pm,

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer
  • I read it more carefully and understood it. Many thanks for prompt response.
The post is closed to further comments.