To latest comment

Moving to my girlfriend in Sweden

Which kind of benefits can you help with if I move to Sweden? I will need to start study Swedish and I wonder if you help with some money or what can I do to at least have some money while studying Swedish? I have an european permanent residence of 5 years and currently living in Spain and born in Morocco.


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post. Since this is a public forum we canonot give you details of which benefits you may be eligible. However, it is reqiured for an applicant to be socailly insured in Sweden in order to be eligible to the benefits paid from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkriangskassan). In addition to this, each benefit has its own reqiurement.
    If you have further specific questions we recommend you to contact our customer center by calling to +46 771 524 524.

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00 am — 4.00 pm

    Best regards,

    Adem Administrative officer
The post is closed to further comments.