To latest comment

How can I change single parental days to double days in case they've been paid out?

Modifying type of days after payment has occurred (Original title)


Unfortunately, my partner did not select the correct days in the application and apply for simple parental leave days while we were planning to take double days.
As the payment for the simple parental days already occurred, is there a way to requalify / change the description of the days into double days so that I can also apply for double days? Those we will not a whole month of salary

Thanks in advance for your answer,



  • Hello,

    You can change already paid out days of parental benefit and requalify them into double days. The parent that have already got the payment need to call us on 0771 524 524 (press 8 for English) and leave us information about exactly which days shall be changed into double days.

    The other parent needs to then send us application for double days either via Mina Sidor or via paper form. To take double days you both must apply for the same date, compensation level and child.

    Best regards,

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.