My wife is pregnant and we are resident in sweden but come from Italy. For family support we would like to have the kid in Italy. Is it possible to have the kid in Italy and be covered by Försäkringskassan? Do I need to complete the S2 module?


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your question.

    You can read questions and answers which are applicable to your situation on this previous thread.

    We have limited abilities to answer questions on our forum relating to individual cases. We therefore ask you to call us on 0771-524 524 if you have more questions, so that we can help you and answer your questions.

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:
    Monday - Friday 08.00 am -16.00 pm

    Best regards,

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.