Information about new income


My income details are not appearing in my account. Therefore I would like to send my Arbetsgivarintyg to Försäkringskassan to register my details. Can you please send the address details of the Försäkringskassan to which I have to post?

Thanks & Regards


  • Hi,

    If you do not have any ongoing case at Försäkringskassan you don’t need to report or change your income.

    You update your income information first time when you apply for a work related benefit, for example Sick or Parental Benefit. You replace the old income details on the application form with the new ones and send in the form. Bear in mind that we are going to contact your employer to confirm the new income which may prolong the waiting time for the decision.

    If you want to report changes about your income after you have sent in your application form, fill in the form FK5157 (Ändrad inkomst i pågående ersättningsärende) on Mina Sidor or send it in by post.

    If you receive Housing Allowance, notify us about change of income on Mina Sidor or by filling in the form FK 5098 (Ändrade uppgifter).

    If you would still like to send documents or certificates to Försäkringskassan, the address is available here .

    Best regards,

    Natalia Specialist

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.