To latest comment

If I have a Personal Number, do I need to register for Försäkringskassan?

I moved to sweden in march and have now my personal number. Am I now automatically registered with the health insurance,
or do I have to do this manually? If so, where exactly?


  • Hello Marie!

    Thank you for your question! If you are in need of any support from  Försäkringskassan you can send the application for regitration (FK5456) digitally if you have the Bank ID. If not you can fill and send it in a paper form which is available in this link.  You can read general informations on what you need to do as a new comer to Sweden here.  

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.