To latest comment

How do I update or correct my annual income in an ongoing case?

how to update application (Original title)


i applied for parental leave but i made mistake for my annual income.
i wrote monthly income instead of annual income.
so could you please let me know how to update application?
Rceipt number is 100611
when i registered, it says i can update my application through 'case'. but i can not find menu to update application. please help me.


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post!
    You can find the form when you log in to Your Pages (Mina Sidor) and sign in with your Mobile BankID, click on All e-services (Alla e-tjänster) and on the option Other (Övrigt) you will click on the first option Register changed income in ongoing compensation case (Anmäl ändrad inkomst i pågående ersättningsärende).

    You can also send the form 5157 to

    Försäkringskassans inläsningscentral
    SE-839 88 Östersund

    Best Regards,
    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.