How to apply for E-104 ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have recently moved from Sweden to Spain and in order to get health insurance here they are requesting a E-104 form from Sweden. How do i apply for this? I've been given 10 days to do this so it is quite important i get this in this time frame.

Michael Ulfsparre Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post!

    If you have moved from Sweden to another country, you can find more information here. Then, you might need to fill in the form 5459 and write in the other information field that you need the E104-certificate.

    If you have already sent form 5459 and forgot to mention about the certificate E104, then we recommend you to contact our customer service. We can also put a note on your case and try to speed up processing of issuing the certificate.

    The Swedish Social Insurance Agency has limited abilities to answer questions relating to individual cases on this forum. We therefore ask you to contact our customer center if you have questions relating to your specific case by calling telephone number 0771 524524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line.

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00am — 4.00 pm,

    Best regards,
    Hazan Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.