To latest comment

How is the progress of child allowance

I have been working in Sweden for two years and only recently heard that I can receive child allowance and some parental benefits. I have a kid living in Swden. However, I have not received any child allowance or parental benefit yet.  Can you help me to check the case of me? I can send the information of my kid and me via email to you.



  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post. We advise you to call us by dialing +46 771 524 524 (For English press 8), so that we can review your case and inform you on how to proceed with your inquiry.

    Best regards,
    Tighisti Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.