housing allowance

hello, I would like to apply for housing allowance for a single mum + child. When I try to complete the form, it aks:

Skattefria inkomster
Har du skattefria inkomster? Information om att räkna ihop inkomsterna för det här året och nästa år 
Det är studiebidrag eller studiestartsstöd från CSN, etableringsersättning eller stipendier.

On top of my salary, my job pays me a taxfree amount which is called housing/costs of living allowance. Should that be declared here?

taxfree Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

    It would not be possible to declare it on the online application since the form would ask further details. There is no place to write down an additional information either.

    We would therefore recommend you to call our customer service after you send in your application online. In doing so, we can write a note on your file so that the case officer would get the information about the “housing/costs of living allowance” that you receive from your employer.

    Best regards,
    Özge Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.