To latest comment

Introduction benefit for housing for single people

I am participating in etablering program ,i want to know if i can ask for housing allowance (bostadsersättning)?If yes how can i do it.
Zahra Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post.

    The general information about indroduction benefit for housing (bostadsersättning) is here.

    If you are registered in the introduction programme and live alone in your own residence, you can receive help paying your rent or monthly fee. This is called introduction benefit for housing.

    In this context, having your own residence means that you have a direct lease, are subletting, or have tenant-owned housing. If you are renting a room in someone else’s home or are sharing a residence with someone else, you cannot receive introduction benefit for housing.

    You must be registered in the Population Register under the address of your residence. This means that the Swedish Tax Agency must have this listed as your official address. If you do not have the right address, we cannot pay out any money to you. If is important for your name to be listed on the door or the mailbox.

    You can apply for this benefit on the form 7112.

    You can receive introduction benefit for housing for housing costs over SEK 1,800 and up to SEK 5,700 per month. In other words, the maximum amount is SEK 3,900. It may be less than this if you are receiving housing allowance or housing supplement.

    Best Regards,
    Barbara Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.