To latest comment

Housing allowance as an international student

Hi !
I am in Sweden for a 5-month exchange, am I able to attend for housing allowance ?
Thank you in advance,


  • Hello!

    Since it is a public forum, it is difficult for us to answer to questions regarding specific cases. We therefore recommend that you call our Customer Service for further questions on telephone number 0771 524524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line.

    Best regards,
    Tighisti Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.