I am from Albania and i have give birth my child in25 december 2018 here in sweden . I have  a resident permit for 2 years here i sweden. Am i eligible to recive parental benefit as im not working and studing.? I have not work here so i dont have income .
Thank you


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your email. You need to be socially insured in Sweden in order to have parental leave from Försäkringskassan. Since this forum is only to general questions we can not reply individual cases. We therefore ask you to contact our customer center by calling telephone number: 0771 524 524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line.

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00am — 4.00 pm

    Best regards,
    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.