Half-Double days

To whom this may concern,
I’m wondering if it is at all possible for my partner to take 50% double day, and for me to take 50% double day, and the rest of the day as normal parental leave. Administratively annoying perhaps, but we were wondering if it is legally possible, and if so, how it would work (how we could apply for that). 


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post.

    Yes, it is possible.

    On your application you need to select the same day twice, once as 50% double day and the second time as 50% "take care of the child". The other parent need to select this day only once on the application as 50% double day.

    Best Regards,
    Barbara Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.