To latest comment

Form for EU country about working and paying taxes in Sweden

Hello Mr or Ms,

I am a new resident in Sweden, came from EU country and working, living here permanently. I need some kind of form showing my work, residence and taxes paying in Sweden, so I would not need to pay national insurance in my home country while living and working in Sweden. Should I ask for it from you or Skatteverket? I know E104 form suits here, but Sweden ussually gives some different one with similar information, I have a swedish personal number, right for residence and permanent work contract.
Thank you for your anwer!


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post.

    E104 is a certificate showing that you are no longer covered by the Swedish social insurance. However the Swedish Social Insurance Agency can issue a certificate that shows that you are covered by the social insurance in Sweden. In order to get such a certificate, you need to be registered at Försäkringskassan with a form 5456 (which can be found on our website). Along with the form you should send the additional documents that we may require, listed on the last page of the form. Write on the section for "Other information" that you need a certificate showing you are socially insured in Sweden.

    If you are already registered at Försäkringskassan, you just need to call our customer center on the telephone number 0771-524 524 and press 8 for assistance in English so that we note it on your case and send the certificate to your address.

    Best regards,

The post is closed to further comments.