To latest comment

Flytt till ellere arbete i ett annat land

Hi! We recently moved to Norway, and we received this form in the mail.  I am not very good in Swedish, is this something I need to fill out?  Or do you have an English version of the form?
Dyre Dammann Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post!

    If you are moving abroad to live in another country, you need report to Försäkringskassan that you are moving abroad. You can do that by filling out the application 5459 Uppgifter vid flyttning till eller arbete i ett annat land. The form 5456 is available here in English.

    Since it is a public forum, it is difficult for us to answer to questions regarding specific cases. We therefore recommend that you call our Customer Service so that we can check your case.

    Best regards,
    Hazan Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.