This entry is old and may contain information that is not up-to-date.



We are busy filling in this form
At point 10. we need to show some documents
Is a prove from the local government enough?
We are still registered in the country we lived in, but are afraid to sign out yet because we have no insurance etc.
(We moved to Sweden on the 21. of September)
When we sign out we get a document of this, but is that the document i need at point 10 of this form?




  • Hello,

    What kind of enclosures you might need to send to us, depends on various factors.
    In this forum, the Swedish Social Insurance Agency has limited abilities to answer questions relating to individual cases. We therefore ask you to call us via 0771-524 524 so that we can help you and answer your questions relating to your specific cases.

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00 pm,

    Best regards,

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.