To latest comment

Do I have right for parental benefits?!

Hi. I have been asylum seeker last 2 years, the same time I got pregnant and I gave birth to my child here in sweden that now is 13 months old. Do I have right for parental benefits or something else?? . I have not been working during the last 2 years 🙄🙄🤔🤔. Ohh I forgot to say that now I have permanent permit and swedish personal number, I received it last week 👍and I'm a non EU citizen
Marsida Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post. It is diffcult to give you answer to your question since this is a public forum we can only give you general information. First send application form (FK 5456) to be registered in the Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Foräkringskassan). Then you can apply for parental benefit and the department is going to contact you if you have right to parental benefit or not.
    For more information on parental benefit you can read here.

    Best regards,

    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.