Disability benefit violations

Hi, i have a question. My father is working in Sweden (he and my Mom are divorced). My brother is 26 years and have disability from born.
Our father time ago asking us to give him my brother medicals report and other documents. We are thinking, that probably he want take any benefits inname of my brother and we dont want that he try to take money from Sweden, bec he will never give it to my brother. With who can i contact in Sweden Govertment to inform them about this situation ?
Regards, Anna


  • Hello Anna,

    Thank you for your post. Försäkringskassan (The Swedish Social Insurance Agency) is the institute in Sweden that is mainly responsible for administering allowances and benefits related to "disability".
    If you suspect that someone is receiving a benefit that they are not entitled to, you can report it by following the instructions on this page (in Swedish). You can also call our customer service by dialing +46 771 524 524 (press #8 for English).
    Please note that, in order to be entitled to such benefits, it is required in most cases that the person who needs assistance is insured in Sweden.
    We advise you to first review these allowances on our website, and the requirements that are needed to be fulfilled in order to be entitled to receive them.

    Kind regards,

    Semir Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.