To latest comment

Dental Care High Cost Protection


I have applied via Form FK 5456 last April. The website says that my case is still under consideration. I am about to see a dentist in the coming weeks. Can I ask for high-cost protection if my dentist is registered with the national dental care subsidy, even though my case is not settled yet?
Moupiya Ghosh Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    You can receive dental care compensation through the high-cost protection only if you are insured in Sweden.

    Unfortunately the processing time for registration cases are very long at the moment. We do not have specific processing time when it comes to registration but it can take up to 7 months.
    We therefore ask you to contact our customer to get an update on your case by calling telephone number 0771 524524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.