To latest comment
This entry is old and may contain information that is not up-to-date.

Dental care- High-cost protection

hi, I have find out that I have not sent document for the High-cost protection of dental care subsidy of 2015, is it still possible to claim it?
many thanks, Regina


  • Hello!

    To be able to receive compensation through the high-cost protection, you must go to a dentist or dental hygienist affiliated with the national dental care subsidy. Most of them do so.
    You do not need to apply for the compensation. Your dentist or dental hygienist will deduct it from your bill.
    However, if you have more questions about your specific case, please contact our customer center by calling telephone number 0771 524524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00am — 4.00 pm,

    Best regards,

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.