Dental allowance


I have scheduled an appointment with a dentist for this week and the doctor said I was not registered to receive a help from Forsakringskassan.
I read about the dental help here on the website but where can I register to ask for this help?



  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post.
    To register with us Försäkringskassan, you need to fill out a form called 5456, which is available here that you can easily find on English - Försäkringskassan ( and under "Other information", you should write why you need to be registered (In your case for dental subsidy). The form can be submitted electronically, if you have Bank ID or send by post if you do not. If you come from a country outside of Sweden, then we would ask you to send us a copy of a decision from Migration Board showing that you have a valid residence permit. In a situation when you are employed, you should also send us an employment contract.

    Best regards,

    Tighisti Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.