To latest comment

Declaration health costs abroad

A few weeks ago, I had to visit a doctor for something small abroad in the Netherlands where I (of course) had to pay for. I have a EHIC from Sweden, but I don't know where I can submit that receipt online and make a declaration in Sweden.


Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.