Death of a parent

One of my parents past away lately. For that reason I had to take one week off work urgently.

Am I entitled to any support or one time payment from my employer or Försäkringskassan?


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post.

    I recommend you to contact your employer in this situation.

    Försäkringskassan has no benefit that covers a period off work you needed after the loss of your parent.

    Best Regards,
    Barbara Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.