Compensation Dental care

Where can I send the documents ( x-rays, invoice, photos ) for the dental care compensation? I did the treatment abroad and I already completed the request form. Is there an email?
Beatrice Report inappropriate content


  • Do I have to send these documents by mail? I am currently studying in Italy.

  • Hello Beatrice!
    I am sorry, but unfortunately my colleague gave you the wrong adress where to send your documents. Since your documents might contain sensitive information, we want you to send them by regular mail. The adress where to send it is:
    Försäkringskassan Internationellt tandvårdsstöd
     901 81 Umeå

    Kind regards,
    Fredrik Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.