Child allowance

Hi. I was came in sweden  with my husband and my daughter 2017 for studing. We dont have personal number before but now my husband got work permit and we apply for personal number.i m not daughter is 2years old. Can we will  get child allowance and parental benefits after getting personal number.
Tanveerpal kaur Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post. We need to first investigate if you will be covered by the social insurance in Sweden and have right to get benefits such as child allowance.

    After you receive the personnummer, you and your husband need to fill in the form 5456 and send in them to Försäkringskassan with the relevant documents that is listed on the last page.

    Best regards,
    Özge Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.