Child allowance for my baby

My husband and I applied for the monthly allowance for our baby at Skatteverket. We have a temporary resident permit because my husband study in sweden. My baby still waiting for her residence permit but we received a letter from Försäkringskassan that we are not entitled to receive this allownce as we have a guest residency. Is it right?. I just wanted to make sure of this as I read the any child born in sweden is allowed to receive this monthly payment.

Hagar Ghoname Report inappropriate content


  • Hello Hagar.
    Since this is a public forum, we can not give answers to specific questions.
    Please contact us by calling us at 0771-524 524 (press #8 for english).
    Our opening hours are:
    Monday-Friday: 08:00-15:00                            
    Saturday-Sunday: Closed
    Holiday: Closed
    Kind regards
    Fredrik Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.